Tour from Tangier to Merzouga
The culture of the Berbers in northern Africa dates back as many as 5,000 years. Discover their enduring legacy on this 10-day adventure into Morocco’s rich cultural heritage. Explore the souks and streets of Marrakech and Fes, spend a night in a comfortable tented camp in the Sahara, enjoy dinner with a traditional Berber family, and unwind amid the coastal beauty of Essaouira. Throughout this magical ride, open your eyes to each dazzling place — and earn a new point of view.
First day : Tangier/rabat
- Departure in the morning after breakfast from your hotel.
- Visit of the Kasbah soul of Tangier:
- Visit of the guests’ palace
- Taste at Café El Hafa
- Visit of the big and small Socco
- Visit to the United States Legation
- Visit to AchakarVisit to Rmilat
- Departure to rabat
- visite rabat
Day 2: Casa Blanca/Marrakech
- Departure in the morning after breakfast from your hotel to Casa Blanca
- Visit Casa Blanca
- Visit Mohamed V Square.
- Visit the cornice
- Visit to the Hassan II Mosque
- Visit to the Royal Palace
- Departure to Marrakech.
day 3: Marrakech
- Arrival in Marrakech.
- Visit the Jemaa-el-Fna square
- Visit the Majorelle Garden
- Visit the Koutoubia Mosque
- Visit La Mamounia
- Vitise Marrakech, free evening
day 4: ait ben haddou/Ouarzazate
- Departure to ait ben haddou
- Visit to ben haddou
- Departure to Ouarzazate
day 5: Ouarzazate/Merzouga
- Visit Ouarzazate
- Visit to the OSCAR film studios
- Kasba visit
- Departure to Merzouga
day 6: Merzouga
- Visit Merzouga
- free evening
day 7: Fez
- Departure to Fez
- Arrival in Fez
day 8: Fez
- Visit Fez
- Visit The Gates of the Medina
- Visit Leather tanners
- Visit the Royal Palace
- Visit to the Al Quaraouiyine Mosque
- Visit the Zaouia of Moulay Idris is essential.
- free evening ( visit Meknes + Volubilis) optional
day 9: Chefchaouen
- Departure in the morning after breakfast from your hotel to Chefchaouen
- The guided tour begins at the Market Square ( Outa Hammam) and continues to Kasbah and Souika and then you will discover the century-old streets dressed in the unique Côte d’Azur blue to relax from the daily stress.
- A stop in La Source Ras EL Ma is highly recommended to discover the freshness of this spring which supplies the entire city and the entire underlying valley.
day 10: Tangier
- Back to Tangier
- Transfer to port or airport