- Departure time: 9:00 AM
- Group (3 persons or more) : 30€/person
- VIP (2 ou 1 persons) : Contact us for informations
Tetouan is a jewel of a town in a striking location at the foot of the Rif Mountains, and just a few kilometres from the sea. Despite seeing relatively few foreign visitors, there’s an air of authenticity here that adds great value to a visit. The ancient medina, a Unesco World Heritage site, looks like it has not changed in several centuries. The modern centre that abuts it gleams in white, its Spanish facades given a recent facelift to seductive affect.
(Tour guide) optional*
Private excursion Information Highlights:
- Visiting the charming medina of Tetouan, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Visiting of the archaeological museum and the great mosque Jamaa Al Kabir.
- Visiting the Mellah: Old Jewish Quarter in Tetouan.
- Visiting the famous Hassan II Square.
- Visiting Bab Medina et Bab Sultan.
- Private vehicle (minibus) air-conditioned and comfortable.
- Professional and qualified driver speaking English.
- Departure/return to your accommodation.