- Departure time: 9:00 AM
- Group (3 persons or more) : 35€/person
- VIP (2 ou 1 persons) : Contact us for informations
In Chefchaouen, you’ll be welcomed to one of the most chill, laid back towns in all of Morocco. Long famous on the backpacker trek, this small mountain town is now really blossoming into its own as a travel destination. Chaouen is far enough off the beaten track to dissuade most tourists, which makes it quiet enough for those visitors brave enough to venture to the edge of the Rif Mountains. The narrow, Chaouen-blue pedestrian streets give ways to wide squares and breathtaking views over the lush valley below.
(Tour guide) optional*
Private excursion Information Highlights:
- Admire the colourful alleys of the medina and its authentic blue houses.
- Discover historical monuments such as the Great Mosque and the Kasbah.
- Visit the Al Makhzen market and the famous Ras El Ma spring.
- Discover the spectacular Rif Mountain.
- Visit of the weekly market of the modern city (Monday and Thursday).
- Admire, from the high mountains, a magnificent sunset over the city and the valley.
- Private vehicle (minibus) air-conditioned and comfortable.
- Professional and qualified driver speaking English,spanish,french.
- Departure/return to your accommodation.