the imperial cities of morocco
First day : Tangier/rabat
- Departure in the morning after breakfast from your hotel.
- Visit of the Kasbah soul of Tangier:
- Visit of the guests’ palace
- Taste at Café El Hafa
- Visit of the big and small Socco
- Visit to the United States Legation
- Visit to AchakarVisit to Rmilat
- Departure to rabat
- visite rabat
- Visit to the Mohammed V Mausoleum
- visit Hassan Tower
- visits the kasbah of the Udayas
- visit the Royal Palace or Dar al Mahkzene
Day 2: Casa Blanca/Marrakech
- Departure in the morning after breakfast from your hotel to Casa Blanca
- Visit Casa Blanca
- Visit Mohamed V Square.
- Visit the cornice
- Visit to the Hassan II Mosque
- Visit to the Royal Palace
- Departure to Marrakech.
day 3: Marrakech
- Arrival in Marrakech.
- Visit the Jemaa-el-Fna square
- Visit the Majorelle Garden
- Visit the Koutoubia Mosque
- Visit La Mamounia
- Vitise Marrakech, free evening
Day 4: Marrakech/Meknes/Fez
- Departure in the morning after breakfast from your hotel in Marrakech to Meknes.
- visit Meknes.
- visit to collective of place ‘Lahdim’
- Visit to the “Ghabat Chabab” youth forest: panoramic view of the city.
- Visit to Sahrij Souani: constants once used for the storage of the city’s food reserves.
- Visit to the Moulay Ismaïl Mausoleum, a must in Meknes and one of the few religious monuments in Morocco.
- Visit to the place “Lahdim” and “Kobt Souk”.
- Departure to Fez.
Day 5: Fez
- Visit Fez
- Visit The Gates of the Medina
- Visit Leather tanners
- Visit the Royal Palace
- Visit to the Al Quaraouiyine Mosque
- Visit the Zaouia of Moulay Idris is essential.
- free evening
Day 6: Back
- Back to Tangier.
- Transfer to port or airport.