Northern Morocco is an ideal area for historical tourism, cultural and customs.
First day : Tangier/Chefchouen
- Departure in the morning after breakfast from your hotel.
- Visit of the Kasbah soul of Tangier:
- Visit of the guests’ palace
- Visit of the big and small Socco
- Visit to the United States Legation
- Visit to AchakarVisit to RmilatDeparture to chefchouen.
- Visit Chefchouen.
Day 2: Chefchaouen
- Departure in the morning after breakfast from your hotel to Chefchaouen
- The guided tour begins at the Market Square ( Outa Hammam) and continues to Kasbah and Souika and then you will discover the century-old streets dressed in the unique Côte d’Azur blue to relax from the daily stress.
- A stop in La Source Ras EL Ma is highly recommended to discover the freshness of this spring which supplies the entire city and the entire underlying valley.
Day 3 : Chefchouen/Assilah.
- Departure in the morning after breakfast from your hotel in Chefchouen to Assilah.
- Assilah visit (Bab Kasbah, Sea Gate, Bab Homar, Kebir Mosque)
- Return to TangierTransfer to port or airport