Northern Morocco is an ideal area for historical tourism, cultural and customs.
First day : Tangier/chefchaouen
- Departure on the morning after breakfast from your hotel.
- Visit to the Kasbah soul of Tangier:
- Visit to the guests’ palace
- Visit to the big and small Socco
- Visit to the United States Legation
- Visit to AchakarVisit to Rmilat
- Departure to chefchaouen
- The guided tour begins at the Market Square ( Outa Hammam) and continues to Kasbah and Souika and then you will discover the century-old streets dressed in the unique Côte d’Azur blue to relax from the daily stress.
- A stop in La Source Ras EL Ma is highly recommended to discover the freshness of this spring which supplies the entire city and the entire underlying valley.
day 2: Meknes/Fez
- on the morning after breakfast at your hotel in chefchaouen, departure for Volubilis.
- visit Volubilis.
- Departure to Meknes
- Collective visit of the square “Lahdim
- Visit to the youth forest “Ghabat chabab”: panoramic view of the city.
- Visit to Sahrij Souani: constants once used for the storage of the city’s food reserves.
- Visit to the Moulay Ismaïl Mausoleum, a must in Meknes and one of the few religious monuments in Morocco
- Visit to the square “Lahdim” and “Kobt Souk”
- Departure to Fez
day 3 : Fez
- Visit Fez
- Visit The Gates of the Medina
- Visit Leather tanners
- Visit the Royal Palace
- Visit to the Al Quaraouiyine Mosque
- Visit the Zaouia of Moulay Idris is essential.
- free evening
day 4: Assilah/Tangier
- Departure on the morning after breakfast from your hotel to Assilah
- assilah visit
- Return to your hotel in Tangier
day 5 :